Hi Rob (and others)

I know you have probably checked this, but the keyboard layout is on the
correct setting, i.e. the little Australian flag. I just remember someone
had the same problem and the keyboard settings was for German.

(In 9:- Control Panels/Keyboard -Scroll through the list to make sure just
the Aussie flag is selected.)
(In 10:- System Preferences/International/Keyboard Menu Tab)

Some times we look for the harder solutions and skip over the easy ones! :o)

Enjoy your day!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--
Daniel Kerr
Sales Consultant

***The Updated iBook. Now with a 14.1" Screen***
**http://www.apple.com.au/ibook **