Go with Andrew's advice - avoid Enternet like the plague ... mind you if you ever need tech support they won't believe you that you've connected a computer to ADSL without it!

The Telstra advantage is that they do "give" you the modem at no cost. If you go with the model below Andrew's there is no setup at all. Avoid the USB modems if you can - if you have ethernet go with this.