Toast isnt worth using due to all the hissssss...

Get ProTools from www.digidesign.com It comes in a free version and will
do the trick. ProTools lets you edit the data to a high degree after
importing (via recording) the Lp tracks.

cheers, Robbie

Robert
Griffin
Morgan
http://users.indigo.net.au/robbie/tonepoet/
>>> Terry Mercer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/23/02 17:17 PM >>>
I would like to record some of my LP records on to CD using my
PowerMacG4 and OSX. I have purchased a iMic and it seems to be installed

OK but I can't find any information as to how to record to the hard disk

so I can then record on to a CD. I have Roxio Toast 5.
I am a recent convert to the Mac after many years doing battle with PCs
so my present Mac skills are limited.
Terry Mercer

Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>