Terry

Go to your Macintosh friendly library and dig up Aust MacWorld Dec 01 which had an entire article dedicated to this topic. It included suggested software both commercial and shareware and heaps of other useful information.

Eugene

I would like to record some of my LP records on to CD using my
PowerMacG4 and OSX. I have purchased a iMic and it seems to be installed
OK but I can't find any information as to how to record to the hard disk
so I can then record on to a CD. I have Roxio Toast 5.
I am a recent convert to the Mac after many years doing battle with PCs
so my present Mac skills are limited.
Terry Mercer