I used Pagemill to create my site (which looks wonderful in Chimera or Omni). Pagemill 3.0 came bundled free with 9.0 I think. My site is also hosted free @ geocities.

My site could be a lot better but time ...
www.geocities.com/edesigned

Best wishes

Edward

On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 03:55 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Neil,

PageMill 3 is available for the Mac. It comes free with the OS9 CD. It
doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Front Page but I suspect that Front Page Express is a stripped down version of Front Page and might not
have all the functions of FP anyway.
PageMill is a WYSIWYG web page creator, it won't do rollover buttons but you
can create a good, workable web site with it.

Regards,

-- Peter Bull

Be aware that Pagemill 3 is no longer available new from Adobe. It used
to be bundled with the 266 and 333 iMacs, and may have also been bundled
with the first DV slot loads.

If you can't get hold of a copy secondhand, there are always shareware or
trial versions of other web page creation software available. Keep an
eye out for the UK Macworld and MacFormat magazines. It is quite common
for them to put a full version of an outdated web program on their CDs.
Freeway seems to be one program that springs to mind! Also have a look
at those little $14.95 "Build a Website in 24 hours" magazines that seem
to pop up at the newsagents. They have lots of PC and Mac software for
website creation on them.

Seeya

Rod!

Best wishes