On Monday, September 9, 2002, at 11:59 AM, Ian Bacon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking about buying the HP PSC750 all in one scanner, printer
> and copier and would like some advice. Has anyone used one of these
> gadgets and have an opinion on it? Does it work well with OSX?
>
> Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Not really advice but more a comment...

My concern with these multiple devices is that if one component goes
down you lose all of the others while it is out of action.... Other
than that it looked great...

Phil

IMPORTANT:
The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be
protected by professional privilege. The contents are only intended
for the named recipient/s of this email. If you have received this
message in error please notify us immediately and destroy the original.

Psychological Health Care
837 Beaufort Street
Inglewood
Western Australia 6052