Whups - maybe I should clarify - I'm not after a usual "CPU to monitor" power cable, but because the new iMac has a weird power connector (in the shape of mickey mouse ears) it's a cable that I haven't come across yet.

The back of the iMac has a plug that looks like:
        _ _
/ \ / \
\ /
\_/

(ie Mickey Mouse!)

I believe some Compaq and other laptops use the same connector. Alternatively if you know someone with an electricians ticket they may be able to butcher together an IEC and a female 3 pin power socket (ala an extension cord). Of course, don't try this yourself.

Have fun,
Shay
--
Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!