Hi there
A perplexing issue with OS 10.1.5 finder...
Mostly I view folders/files in list view (the one with columns for name, date modified, size, ...)

The width of these columns is automatically resized, even if I've just dragged them to the size I want. There is no consistency to the resize... sometimes down to about 10 characters, other times just narrower than what I have set it to, and sometimes no resize at all (regardless of how wide I set the cols).

What does it all mean and can it be controlled? Have tried Builtin Help, but nothing on this issue.
Thanks, John
--
John Bussell
ph:93802567