>Hi WAMUGERS
>
>can anyone recommend a networkable colour laser printer for
>relatively light duty work. Good quality photographic colour output
>essential. Priced around the $5000 mark. Mac compatible of course.
>Low cost of consumerables and duty cycle.
Hi Eugene, PeterSW here,

Kyocera Colour Lasers have the lowest consumable cost - if you can afford
the dosh another $3000 will get you an A3 colour laser (8000 series I
think) that costs as little as 8c per A4 colour printed page to run!!
(Believe it this was the cost we came up with during an assessment of
this unit for a government dept.)

Checek them out. I know Mita do a nice machine for the $3000 - $4000 mark
that has costs comparable to those of HP (not that cheap). Have a look at
online reviews they can be VERY informative but shop around and even
advertise for quotes.

PeterSW

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Anything written in Latin sounds impressive.)

Technology - built it - don't just buy it!

Spicer-Wensley Consultancy Services
Wilkins Street
BELLEVUE
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6056