Some of those on the list may have tried it but there is an update on versiontracker today and it regularly receives good feedback -
On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 01:48 PM, Adrian Colley wrote:

I'm running OSX with Office for same. I need to get some fax software - just basic stuff that will allow me to send Word documents. I know there is faxst in OS9, but I can't get it to work. Suggestions for an application that is
simple and not going to cost arms and legs.
Adrian Colley

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
PO Box 342 Bunbury 6231
Phone: 0419927101 Fax: 0897915900
the online data storage & technology store -
http://www.zytech.com.au/

Get FREE business cards at -
http://www.zytech.com.au/contact.html