Good question.

I tried to load the demo/preview of FaxSTF X. Halfway through the installation it crashes with a "you do not have access authority" or something like that. Rang Mac, they gave me an email of the firm, they in turn pointed me to a website with a whole bunch of Unix I was to put into the command thingy. Did all that which did nothing, then the ref said "if all else fails click here" and then - the web page was deleted.

UGH!!!

Does anyone have FaxSTF X preview up and running? Never mind I guess I have already lost interest in rotten old STF if they can't even manage to get it to install!

David