Hi,

I am after some info on good video editing software for Imac DVD 9.1. I have
connected up my video and camcorder to the computer. I can watch TV and
Videos through HackTV etc but I want to be able to edit my camcorder movies,
I can watch them all but IMovie 2 is not picking up the camcorder or video
(both are connected through USB and I am guessing the software needs to
digitize them first as they are older models.) Can I edit them or is just
watching them as far as I will get without spending money on addons just
software.
Thankyou
Karen