Hi All

I have for sale the following:-

PowerBook G4
667MHz
256K Level 2 AND 1MB Level 3 Cache (makes a BIG difference!)
512MB RAM (can expand as required)
30GB Hard Drive
Combo DVD-ROM/CDRW Burner Drive
USBx2
Firewirex1
DVI Connection for second monitor (With VGA Adaptor)
Built In modem, Gigabit Ethernet, plus all the normal bits and pieces)
ATi 7500 Graphics Card with 32MB Video Memory

Running Mac OS 10.2.3 and Mac OS 9.2.2 plus all other software.
With all original CD's, and box.

Will also throw in a Bluetooth adaptor if you want.

In pristine condition, well looked after.
Bought 29/7/2002, warranty until 23/08/2003.
Plus if you want extra Applecare for another 2 years on that, we can
work something out! ;o)

Asking price is $4000
This machine speed tests are generally faster than a NEW 12" PowerBook G4/867 AND has more features! And unlike the 12" PowerBook G4/867 it is available now!!

PowerMac 7300
180MHz
80MB RAM
1.2GB Hard Drive (Can add another Hard Drive if so required)
CD-ROM
Keyboard and Mouse
No Monitor
Asking price is $150

If you are interested in any of the above, would look more info, or
want a look please feel free to email me or call on 0414 795 960.

Thanks!!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
--