Hi

A colleague has a problem with Photoshop 7 when it displays colour images.
I'm sure I have come across this before but I can't remember what it was
now.

All colour images open in mono. Splash screen is colour, as are the tool bar
icons, plus finder icon. Colour swatch though is in mono also.

I have not seen their set-up and only spoken by phone. They are using
G4/128RAM, that's all I know. They have re-installed, trashed prefs, etc,
etc.

Does anyone know of this?

Thanks in advace
Jon

Beneath Southern Skies
Jon Davison & Tom Allibone
A celebration of 100 years of Australian Aviation
€ 272 page coffee-table book case-bound
€ Interviews throughout
€ Images by aviation photographer Jon Davison
€ Archival section
€ For release August 2003
€ URL <http://www.eyeinthesky.com.au/southern.html>
€ Published by Lothian Books