Daniel

I have a feeling that someone will suggest you download the system software
from the Apple web site.

An alternative is to order a replacement system CD from MacRabbit at
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~koala1/macrabbit/maccds.html. I checked the
site and they have a LC520 system CD for $15.

Good luck

Cheers

Greg