On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 12:52 PM, Lloyd White wrote:

Can anyone suggest a book on OSX ?
Am currently using OS9.2.1 and need some advice. Or there may be a website
that does that.

I can recommend The Little Mac OS X Book by Robin Williams. But I don't know how updated it is. My version is for OS X 10.1. If it has been updated for Jaguar then it would be very good IMO. There is heaps of info and advice on the web: email lists and web sites with guides and tutorials. Rather than clutter this list up with all of the references I have, let me know if you would like some and I will be happy to point you in the directions I have.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA