Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>

There are 19 messages in this issue.

6. spam mystery
From: Bill Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
7. Re: spam mystery
From: Onno Benschop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
8. Re: spam mystery
From: Shay Telfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
9. Re: spam mystery
From: Mark Secker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Can anyone lead me to places where I might find an interpretation of this?

Obviously, when decrypted with the yet-unreleased Apple software "iConceal",
that code confirms the release of fast, 64-bit G5s and G6s at WWDC, and
describes how to properly authenticate the message. This is of course
totally secure, because it looks like random garbage, and Microsoft proved
security through obscurity years ago.

Posting the iConcealed code in what appears to be random 'spam' mail is
obviously a high-tech variation of the old spy technique of communicating
via newspaper adverts. It's rumoured Steve Jobs is insisting upon this
approach for all future internal Apple communications.

Finding the software is left up to you.

No more mystery ;)

Ry
Thanks Ry and others, nice to know you are in the company of a lot smart buggers who know this sort of stuff. No, I am not associated with the spooks..... back to Google....

Bill
--
You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested
in money, compliments, or publicity.

-Thomas Wolfe, novelist (1900-1938)