On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 05:23, Peter Sealy wrote:
> So, how can I open mime attachments? I have looked at the list archives
> but found nothing or was not searching correctly.

This is a challenging question, because the whole purpose of MIME is to
facilitate attachments transparently.

The likely cause of your problem stems from a broken sender, but
sometimes the recipients' email program can be the problem. Pegasus Mail
was notoriously bad for example.

The most simple fix is to save the whole message, not just the
attachment, and drop the file onto stuffit expander.

Hope this helps.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>? ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. --- ..Morse for Onno..