On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 07:46, Andy Dent wrote:
> I have been in the past extremely cautious abouot PC programs and
> avoided viruses but now have a PC directly connected to the net which
> is more vulnerable.

Ouch...

> As I have a mixed environment I'd like to have a (probably) PC-based
> anti-viral package that will be doing effective checking on shared
> OS/X volumes.
>
> Any recommendations?

Lately I've been recommending AVG from <http://www.grisoft.com/>. It's
free and the non-expiring update service as well as the updates are
free. There is also a paid-for enterprise version and you can pay for
support if you need it, but I haven't.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S15:51'18" - E128:45'05" (Crossing Falls, Kununurra,
WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..