On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 07:46 AM, Andy Dent wrote:

Any recommendations?

CSIRO use McCaffee internally (which finds lots of viruses in my email attachments, of course).

I can recommend the MacAfee product. A network I look after has just been through a nightmarish period since the release of MBlast and Sobig and their cronies. We were running NAV, which clearly was not doing the job. We gave MacAfee VirusScan a try and it suddenly started discovering viruses that NAV had no idea were there.

I personally find it more satisfying than NAV as well, since its interface is much less "in your face". It just gets on with the job.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer