<snipped press release>

We are shooting ourselves in the foot with these press releases. You can not
compare a 32 bit processor with a 64 bit processor, also the G5 is specified
as DUAL processor not UNI processor. Most PC users are pointing this out and
complaining that we are comparing apples with oranges.

What I would like to see is a comparison of a G5 cpu against a P4 or if the
G5 has only been bench marked in duals against a dual P4 set-up

Regards,

Kat.
---