<snipped press release>

We are shooting ourselves in the foot with these press releases. You can not
compare a 32 bit processor with a 64 bit processor, also the G5 is specified
as DUAL processor not UNI processor. Most PC users are pointing this out and
complaining that we are comparing apples with oranges.

Yes, they should be advertising it as either the quietest or the most energy efficient supercomputer in the world :)

Have fun,
Shay (Imagining 1,100 startup chimes)
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper, race the