We have another FREE shipping offer this week on the following items -

120GB FireCube HP FireWire drive $399
120GB FireCube 800 FireWire 800/400 & USB 2.0 drive $487
http://www.zytech.com.au/firewire/drives/firecube/firecube.html
Both drives feature the ultra-premium IBM/Hitachi 8MB cache hard drive.

256MB Flash Drive $164
http://www.zytech.com.au/usb/pen/index.html

These are exclusive offers to our mail list. Just type WAMUG special in
the special comments section at checkout and we won't bill you for
delivery of these items. You can order as many of these items as you
like but this special runs ONLY until Saturday 20 September.

Keith Palmer
Zytech Marketing Pty Ltd
7 The Strand Bunbury 6230
Phone: 08-9791 5556  Fax: 08-9791 5900
http://www.zytech.com.au

All pricing includes GST

If you do not wish to receive this mail update
please reply and place "UNSUBSCRIBE" as the subject title