Hi everyone

I have a dilemma with hundreds of records of gps data. It has been entered in 3 columns as Degrees, Minutes and Seconds: eg 33 32 118 Unfortunately I think it should have been in two columns as:
Degrees and decimal minutes:    eg 33  32.118

Can someone please assist with a short cut to tell excel to add the decimal point and the seconds column to the minutes, so I dont have to go through and retype each record? Blowed if I can think of the solution here, and the help is not that intuitive. I have thought of the Concatenate function but it deals with text...is there another that will use numbers and dots!

thanks for any help

chris