On 29/9/03 11:56 AM, "Mark Secker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ahhhh you should have got one with your mac... every Firewire
> equipped Apple Laptop I've ever set up has come with one...
>
> thick'ish see- through cable about 2M  long with blue tinted banding on plugs.
>

>> Hi Mark, Reg etc.,,
>>
>> Just found the firewire port! (very well hidden it was too)
>>
>> Okay, thanx for all the help, although I'm still surprised a
>> firewire cable wasn't included...
>>
>> Are these very expensive?

Umm,..that used to be true for Apple. It's not now unfortunately. (Maybe
they worked out they could make another $30ish from people.) ;o)

Or maybe they put them in and not everyone used them, so they saved
money,..either could be true.

I've got them in stock if you want one Kevin and I can pop it in the post if
you like,..just drop me an email.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr