On 9/10/03 2:03 AM, "Ryan Schotte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 2003-10-08 at 23:11(GMT+0800) Daniel Kerr at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailed off into the ether:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> *iCal 1.5.1 and iSync 1.2.1 updates are out. iCal shows up in Software
>> update, but as I write this iSync wasn't.
>
> iSync 1.2.1 only shows up once iCal 1.5.1 is installed. Running Software
> Update again should find it.
>
> I like the new option to "Show time in month view", sort of like what
> Entourage did... I wanted that. The info panel is an improvement on the
> old inspector, though not by much.
>
> And it even supports non-US dates now -- I seem to remember version 1
> didn't, but it won't launch now I've updated -- a big feature for us
> Aussies, and for lil ol me using ISO date notation. (ISO 8601 specifies
> dates like YYYY-MM-DD, which isn't widespread outside of China and
> computing.)
>
> And now to see if iSync still works... :)
>
> -Ry

I found they all worked for me, and didn't even change anything! ;o) Well
touch wood! ;o) All the information that was there before is still there
now, and like you say some of the improvements seem quite good. I didn't
notice a great deal of change in iSync par a few things, but I'm not sure if
that's the new iSync or because I just upgraded to a T610 at the same time.
Now to just set up MMS and GPRS properly. (See Matt I got it right that
time) :o)

All round not too bad updates I do say,...I guess they had to get it right
after 10.2.8,..that's probably why they held them back a while. ;o)

Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
---