Following Peter's demonstration at last Tuesday's meeting of Ragtime Solo I downloaded and registered the application.

Working through its bits and pieces, including acquiring a scanned image, was interesting and motivating.

Hit a stone wall when I tried to export a file as PDF. An error message popped up saying I required Acrobat Distiller Version 4 or higher - Error Code -10814

I am running Acrobat Reader 5.0.   Does one need more than just a reader?

Merv
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."