At least you are only getting doubles!!

I had 32 WAMUG messages waiting for me at 6am after logging off at 10.15pm last night ... four or five copies of everything.

I would say it is a BigPlod problem. It started on Friday when BigPlod appeared to have fixed the mail problem at their end. And there is a reference to mail problems with mail from other ISPs on the BigPlod Support Page.

We can't complain that mail isn't getting through anymore! ;-)

R.K.