Since Peter's demo of Ragtime Solo I have been experimenting with it with the aim of using it to produce a newsletter for a not-for-profit organisation.

The big plus for Ragtime as compared to AppleWorks is that graphics/photos at 300dpi can be imported and are not sampled down to 72dpi.

As the Save As pdf requires an Acrobat filter I have tried saving in eps format. The document size in bytes appears to be retained in eps and so I assume there has been no loss of data.

However, what problems am I likely to encounter when passing eps files to a printer for final printing?

Comments please.

Merv

--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must also believe in order to see."