On 15/12/2003, at 8:56 AM, Susan Hastings wrote:

Actually, having explored the programme further, its when you try to EXPORT the document that you need the Acrobat distiller programme. But, is there any reason why you can't use the PRINT, SAFE AS PDF function in OS X?

No, this works fine. The Export to PDF function is there for MacOS 9 and earlier, but as you say, you do need Distiller in order for it to work.

With Panther you also have the option of Exporting as EPS, then reading the EPS files with Preview.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer