>> "In order to download and purchase music from BigPond Music you must have
>> a compatible Windows Media Player.
>>
>> At present there is no compatible Windows Media Player for Mac OS and as
>> such you will be unable to play any downloaded music. You will be able to
>> browse the BigPond Music Catalogue."

OK,..in answer to my own post,..the word there must be "compatible". Because
even if you look at it in Safari or Explorer the "Buy" button is crossed
out. So you can't do anything but listen. Why they didn't just use a .mp3
format which I would have thought would be *more* compatible then Windows
Media format. *shrug* I don't know.

I must say though,..the originality of that site is fantastic! I donĀ¹t think
I've seen the layout anywhere before,....oh hold on,....can someone say
iTunes Music Store?? :p (Sarcasm intended)

It makes you wonder if site layout is copyrighted really doesn't it? I mean
surely they have it it so similar to the Apple iTunes store that Apple could
get "picky" over it?
(Not being a lawyer I could be wrong here) ;o)

Oh well,..lets really hope the iTMS.au is really close,..it's so much
better,..and we can actually use it.

Enjoy!!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr