Hi there,

On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 05:05  AM, WAMUG Mailing List wrote:

We're testing a new ISP - appropriately named dodo, not penguin, as=20
iinet and westnet connection down here in Augusta is really sad. It=20
seems like a good plan at $1 for first month ($9.90 normally), plus max=20=

I have a friend of mine who uses Dodo, and has an older mac running 8.1. He had heaps and heaps of problems, because of some obscure technical thing that meant he couldn't use their 1900 number to connect. To give them their dues, they basically gave him credits for the months(!) he couldn't use his account. However it took lots of calls and a very long time to find the right mac techie there who could figure it out.

I tested his account from OSX, and it worked first time. My guess is it'll be fine if you're using reasonably current hardware.

YMMV,
Regards,
Paul.
--
Paul W. Mulroney Logical Developments
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         86 Coolgardie Street