In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:44:49AM +0800, Antony N. Lord wrote:
> Is there an easy way to "lock" the screen under X (rather than

I'm fairly sure there's a reason that Apple's X11 server doesn't come
with xlock ;-)

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 11:52:01AM +0800, Shay Telfer wrote:
> Then you can just mouse into the hot corner to start the screensaver
> and lock the machine.

Also, if all your good corners are occupied with Expose, or you don't
want the screensaver itself to have a password, you can open up Keychain
Access and find the 'Show menu' option. You'll then get a status menu
(right-hand side of screen) which will be available from all apps and it
has a 'Lock Screen' item.