Hiya

I just had to perform a clean install with Panther and have updated to
10.3.3, and now find that I have no classic system files.

Can someone tell me how to rectify this problem please? I tried my classic
install disk but said I could not install other than with a  clean install.

The main reason is that I need to run vpc to operate some proprietary
banking software, and since I have upgraded vpc 5 is incredibly slow, so I
though I would go back to running vpc 3 in classic.  Which is when I found
that I do not have the classic system files.

Any assistance greatly appreciated, many thanks

Angus