Agnus

The following may be of interest to you, these ebooks will answer
all the questions and are a good reference guide to keep. Upgrading
to Panther has a section about installing OS 9 before or after
installing OS X. Will cost you US$5, well worth the investment.

Dave Watkins

Take Control 50% Off Sale for TidBITS 14th Anniversary -- While we
were in Hawaii last week for my sister's wedding, TidBITS
celebrated 14 years of continuous publication. Who knew a teenage
electronic publication could throw such a big party while its
parents were away? Anyway, we're marking the occasion officially
this week with a half-off sale on our Take Control ebooks about Mac
OS X 10.3 Panther. If you've been hesitant to upgrade from Jaguar,
if you'd like to customize Panther to make it work exactly the way
you want, if users and accounts in Mac OS X befuddle you, or if you
want to make sure you're using the best and most secure methods of
sharing files, our ebooks not only contain the information you need
now, but also include free minor updates. Through Friday,
30-Apr-04, use coupon code CPN40426TB14 to take 50 percent off your
entire order, whether you order a single ebook or all four. [ACE]

<http://www.tidbits.com/takecontrol/>