Mark Scholmann wrote:

I am sorry to show my past interests... but, the Classic Mac!  Huh!
Try the Commodore Vic-20, now that was the start of it all.

:-)

Mark Scholmann

Haaaa ???? Try the Plus 4 or the PET 16, Both were out before the C64....

I still service Micro Bees, EPL Kone use them for elevator position systems with very crude graphics, but they only die once ever 5 or so years, so is no point changing till they upgrade the motor controllers.....

Regards,

Kat.

K.A.Q. Electronics      Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For Everything Electronics     Phone: 0419 923 731