On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 21:44, Neil Houghton wrote:
> When I try to run it, a windows error box comes up which is titled "Install"
> and contains the message "I/O Error" and an "OK" box. Clicking the "OK" box
> just shuts the error box.

All of the advice that Craig gave you is valid.

If all that fails, to all intents and purposes you are running a PC. You
can get support from the bank for that PC. *Never* mention that it is a
VPC, because they will without any knowledge whatsoever blame VPC.

Is is *very* unlikely, but not impossible, that VPC is your problem.

Much more likely is that your installer depends on some other bit of
Windows software that you need to install. I suspect that the support
web-site if there is one, could assist.

I'm glad that you took the time to reply and I hope you are able to sort
this out...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..