Hi:

Just a quick note to let you MUGgers know that ECU South West Campus
(Bunbury) will be holding workshops in Final Cut Pro and Photoshop over the
school holidays. The workshops are three days from 9am to 3pm, and there are
discounts for people who book early (before 1st July), educators and
students.

The classes will be held in our Digital Media Lab, which is stocked with 17"
iMacs. We have only 18 machines, so places are limited.

For more information, including fees and booking times, visit:
http://southwest.ecu.edu.au/enrichment/ .

For those of you who would want to come down from Perth and make a holiday
out of it, ECU South West Campus has student accommodation which is
available for the public to rent on a weekly basis. Casual rates are about
$120 a week. No children or pets allowed, though. If you are interested in
this, you can have a look at the accommodation on
http://southwest.ecu.edu.au/campus/housing/ .

If you have any questions, I am happy to field them off list.

Regards,
Nathalie

--
Mrs Nathalie Collins