On 17/6/04 5:59 PM, "Onno Benschop" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm thinking of hosting 10 half hour seminars about aspects of computing
> in the library of the rural community where I'm staying. If there was a
> single topic that you'd like your parents to know about, with relation
> to computing, what would it be?
>
> Onno Benschop
>
> Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)

How about "Understanding what your geek kids are talking about", introducing
such words as 'frag', 'icq', and  other geeky terms.  When seeing your kid
for the first time in weeks and noticing their skin is whiter than an eMac -
"My kid is not sick, just a geek".

Could be some fun lectures!

Seeya

Rod!