In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 05:56:51PM +0800, Mike Fuller wrote:
> Just one more puzzle - why did it take 5 days for my first reply to get
> posted on the list?

Seriously: I suppose this was the "first post" rule (i.e. manual
verification of a sender's first post from a particular e-mail address,
and is to do with preventing abuse of the list by random spam
attackers.)

Non-seriously: this is unfortunately somewhat of a frequently-asked
question. Reminds me of "the first rule of Fight Club"...hmm...the first
rule of the first-post rule is that you don't post about the first-post
rule...hmm.