Hi all,

The hard disk in my Power Macintosh G3 233MHz beige desktop looks like it's acting up. My computer crashes often, and I have to restart. The hard disk is 4GB in size, and has only 70MB left when I start up from OS 9. Ironically, it's called a "Caviar" (don't spill food when adding hardware! :P). I have Mac OS 10.2 installed. If anyone has a spare 6GB hard drive or larger that will go in my computer that would be great. A Mac one would be preferable to avoid having to use third party hard disk drivers.

I'm also looking for a PCI ATI Rage 128 card that will go in my computer. Apparently this will make OS X go significantly faster, in addition to my 3D games. Currently it has the built in ATI Rage II 2MB card and a Voodoo 2 card (won't work in X, 3D only). I noticed on the Web that the ATI card that's in there isn't even OpenGL compliant. Descent 3 won't use it.

I live in Mandurah.

Regards,

Chris Taylor