Hello

Of late I have been getting a freeze after I wake up from sleep. Normally sleeping takes just a second or two, but I have been noticing that sometimes the mac may take quite a while to go to sleep, sometimes in the order of minutes. The wake from sleep freeze seems to occur after these extended going to sleep events (but not always).

Tonight it occurred again and I had keyboard input for a while (but no pointer on the mouse (but scroll wheel worked)), but the computer would not log out. I started force quitting open programs and then the full lock up occurred.

Any ideas about what might be happening would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam Lippiatt

My system:

Mirror Door G4 Dual 1.25 (stock apart from software)
10.3.4