Mike Fuller wrote:

I will be assisting a friend to purchase a new Mac in the near future and would like to get a handle on the dealers in and around Perth. Could members list who they would recommend and, perhaps privately, who they would definitely not recommend.

This friend had a good experience with one dealer but, as he lives south of Armadale and the dealer is at the opposite end of Perth (easy to guess who), he would prefer someone a bit closer if they give similar service.

Thanks,

Mike Fuller

Daniel Kerr helped me when there was no reason for him to do so, apart from generating goodwill.

Which *works* by the way!

He gets my tick for service and attitude.

Cheers

Paul