*sigh* I reckon Wamug mailing list recipients must be sharpest hagglers this
side of Marrakesh (or they never upgrade their computers ebyond Hard disks
and RAM :)

Please note I'm 'cutting me own throat'* with these crazy prices. *heh*
---
> x1 Dec 2003 / Hyundai Q17 (17inch) LCD Monitor / 1280x1024 / Analogue
> (VGA) input. Excellent condition (selling as I want one with Digital
> Inputs).
> Price: $550 - will haggle (retail value $630)
>
> x1 July 2003 / 64meg / ATI Mac Edition Radeon 8500 card / DVI, VGA and
> Video outputs. Works in any X2 or higher AGP Mac. Also In excellent
> condition.
> Price: $125 (retail value $189)
>
> x1 Lite-on Internal 52speed CD R/RW burner
> Price: $40 (retail value $80)
>
> x1 September 2003 32meg Nvidia GF4 card (comes with ADC & DVI outputs).
> Works in any X2 AGP or higher Mac, although the ADC output functions as a
> DVI port only in X2 AGP Macs (with additional ADC to DVI converter, Belkin
> makes one for $89).
> Price: $90 (retail value $150)
>
> Contact me via e-mail off list - Cheers,
> Tobes.

*Acknowledgement to Terry Pratchett for the Dibbler the pie-seller quote.