*sigh* I reckon Wamug mailing list recipients must be sharpest hagglers this
side of Marrakesh (or they never upgrade their computers ebyond Hard disks
and RAM :)

Please note I'm 'cutting me own throat'* with these crazy prices. *heh*

Tony "cut me on throat" Diblle ...errr Oldham... I concur 100% - the last FS post has me thinking that Mac users have the tightest purse strings of any type of computer user.

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)