In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
on Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 11:51:45AM +0800, Mark Secker wrote:
> Not coming up on any of the 3 machines at hand but can see the
> release details at apple and on versiontracker.

Does anyone know why this is? It often happens that the announcement
e-mails, the Apple website, and Software Update are not synchronised.
I had thought it was little old Perth getting left behind in Akamai's
worldwide distribution scheme, but apparently the problem has been
experienced by people in the USA. Is it just a slow propagation of
updates, or is there some intent behind this confusion?