Howdy,

I am new to the list and have been lurking and learning for a few days.
I live in Harvey and have recently retired from a gardening business.
I am 54 and still feel around 18 :-)
I am a refugee from the broken windoze neighbourhood. Just got sick of all the having to be careful stepping around broken glass. Very happy owner of a new emac 1.25. Thanks to Mike, Nick and Lorelei btw. Good place to do business.

Does anyone have the time to show me the command for showing the 'last modified' details of a web page while using Safari? I used a javascript:alert string in the address window of Firefox for such info when I ran it on the xp box.

I really like this little Safari and would like to stay with it if it has a bit of command stuff I can familiarise myself with - without getting into geek land. You see, I fled to os x because I want a UI which will free me from the hell of having to become a geek to own a tool for keeping informed.

And so far, this mac world is user heaven :-))

Hope this hasn't been too long for a first post.

Nancy M