Hi Lloyd,

If you hadn't mentioned applicator too I'd have advised getting any labels and mocking up a template yourself in any application hat will allow you to import your graphics. BUT since you also want an applicator a trip to OfficeWorks and you will find packs of label stationery with software and applicator, unfortunately the Imation 'beatbox' of CDs, labels, software and applicator are no longer available.

Personally I would avoid Viking, for a company owned by OfficeWorks the price differences are ridiculous.

Yvonne