On 19/10/2004, at 12:19 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

Otherwise you can also download a program called DiscLabel (I think that's
it) from VersionTracker which also does a good job.

A new version of Disclabel has just been released today. Haven't installed it yet, but the release notes say the following improvements have been made:

- More downloadable templates (art by Terence Nordyke); found in the "Abstract" template category
- Improved performance
- Improved reliability
- Cut & paste in text objects fixed
- Support for additional direct-to-CD printers from Epson and Canon

Disclabel is written completely in Cocoa and works intimately with iPhoto and iTunes.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Fax (618) 9332 0913