I'm currently out in the field - we're trying to backup 5 short customer promo DVDs to HD so when I get back home I can burn them.

The problem is I'm using a G3 333 Lombard (no DVD decoder) with a DVD-ROM drive (from the 400MHz model).

DVDBackup (which I've used in the past on other machines) requires Apple DVD Player to "authenticate" DVDs before they can be backed up. Obviously the player can't be installed on this model machine.

Anyone got a clever solution or alternative product so I can get these disks back to base? I can do it the old fashioned way (just take them back, do the duplication on another machine and mail them back) but this is going to take more time then I have.

Cheers, Antony.
=   Antony N. Lord           =     http://antonylord.com         =
=   [EMAIL PROTECTED]       =     Perth, Western Australia      =